Language Link Button not working on Wiki ?

When I navigate to the wiki at this address :

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page

The language button link does not appear to work, i.e. if I click on
Français to show the French language pages, nothing happens, despite the
fact that, say, Main Page, and Documentation have already been translated
into French.

Any pointers ?

Alex

Hi Alex,

When I navigate to the wiki at this address :

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page

The language button link does not appear to work, i.e. if I click on
Français to show the French language pages, nothing happens, despite the
fact that, say, Main Page, and Documentation have already been translated
into French.

this button mighr be a bit confusing, sorry for that. The language selector only changes the language of the user interface. However, I just removed that button, so we can avoid confusion.

Florian