New features

Hi Jean, all,

You may have seen that Thorsten is posting the new features added by
the development team on a weekly basis. I'm gonna use his mail for QA
and localization purpose, but do you want me to forward here a
detailed features list or do you prefer to work directly with the info
provided by Thorsten?

Kind regards
Sophie

Yes please, or share a link.

Goran

I have not seen Thorsten's weekly list (too busy to keep up). Where can
I find it? I would like to have a detailed features list or a link to
where it is, when it's available.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

I have not seen Thorsten's weekly list (too busy to keep up). Where can
I find it? I would like to have a detailed features list or a link to
where it is, when it's available.

They are here:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2010-October/000311.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2010-October/000812.html