Docs page on wiki

I have set up a page for documentation on the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

Right now it has the task list and the wish list.
I expect it will change a lot and become a "dashboard" for the project,
with those items on another page or two.

At some point we'll need to split the docs section up into working docs
(things we're working on) and pages intended for users to read, just to
minimise confusion for ordinary users.

Also, right now it only has user-docs tasks & wishes, because that's my
area. People interested in docs for programmers, system admins, etc are
welcome to add their topics, too.

It's linked from the general Tasks page that Andreas set up earlier,
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

--Jean

Hi Jean,

I have set up a page for documentation on the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

Right now it has the task list and the wish list.
I expect it will change a lot and become a "dashboard" for the project,
with those items on another page or two.

At some point we'll need to split the docs section up into working docs
(things we're working on) and pages intended for users to read, just to
minimise confusion for ordinary users.

Also, right now it only has user-docs tasks & wishes, because that's my
area. People interested in docs for programmers, system admins, etc are
welcome to add their topics, too.

It's linked from the general Tasks page that Andreas set up earlier,
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

Thanks a lot for you work here. May be you should add the link to the
main page so we are aware of the documentation page?
Kind regards
Sophie

Hello Sophie,

I tried to add a link earlier today, but the main page won't let me edit
it. I just sent a note to the discuss list describing what I have done
to try to solve the problem.

--Jean