Draft chapters for Getting Started 7.3

I have put ten chapters of GS 7.3 on NextCloud. Tracked changes. Ready for
review. Status spreadsheet updated. I’m sure I’ve missed something, so
please review carefully.

Other chapters (including Calc, Draw, Impress, Base) should probably be
updated by other people, but I suspect not much is needed - 7.3 seems to be
mostly behind-the-scenes improvements or details best left to the component
guides.

Jean

I have started updating the Impress Guide to 7.3. So far it looks like it will be reasonably easy to update with minimal changes.

I am presuming the Draw Guide to 7.3 will be the same.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hello,

Peter, it would be great if you could update both chapters for the GS
guide, so that the project can move forward as it is the basic guide in the
series.

Lp, m.

V V čet., 13. jan. 2022 ob 09:13 je oseba Peter Schofield <