7.2 Base Guide

Hello everybody.

The "cosmetic" update to the Base Guide for 7.2 is now finished. All ODT and PDF files are in NextCloud, and available via the Publications page of our wiki (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications).

Olivier, please could you make the files available via the website?

Thanks to those who helped in completing the document, especially Jean for reviewing the Preface and inspecting the compiled book.

I intend working to further improve the document for a future issue.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve, all

I published the available PDF to the documentation website (1).

Browsing the source file I noticed that many figures have no caption. They are displayed interleaved with the text. Shall we "fix" that for the Base Guide 7.3?

Regards

Olivier
(1) https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for updating the website.

I noticed the lack of captions on many figures and some other issues. However fixing these will take a little time and so we'll do it in a later issue.

Regards,

Steve