Mail merge nested IF conditions

Hi

I am new to Libre Office and would like some help if that is possible.

I am setting up a mail merge document and have linked the data source ok. However, I need to use some nested IF conditions so that the wording in the letter changes dependent upon on the outcome of the IF conditions.

Is this possible in Libre Office Document Writer?

Thank you for any help provided.

Kind regards

Andrew White

Hi Andy!

This documentation@ list is for coordinating the LibreOffice documentation project's activities. It's not a place to get help (although someone may have some ideas!)

For specific questions about the software, please see:

https://ask.libreoffice.org

You can ask a question there, and please also provide some details about your setup (LibreOffice version, operating system, document formats etc.) so that someone can help you.

Cheers,
Mike