Impress 7.2 Guide chapter logos

Peter, Olivier, and team--

Apologies for not noticing this before, but the title pages in each of
the Impress 7.2 Guide chapter files and each chapter in the compiled
book have the old logo, without the word "Community".

Olivier, should these be changed to the new logo for the PDFs and
source files? I will do so for the printed copies.

Jean

Thanks for noticing, Jean.

I think they should be replaced, yes, to be in line with all the Community
editions of the software they refer to.

Lp, m.

napisala:

Hi Jean
Yes it should be changed.

I backed up locally (13:00 GMT time of 11/20/2021) the existing Published/ and PDF/ folder and corrected the logo as well as I did some other cleanups.

Chap 7, fake numbered list in pag 25,
direct formatting in some of the last titles.

Source files and PDF are updated.

Regards
Olivier

Hello Olivier

I did not use any direct formatting when creating the chapters. I shall check my copy of the Chap 7 file and let you know.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team