Impress Guide 7.2 layout comments

Hi Peter,
Here is what I have found.
On the Copyright page, "Based on LibreOffice 7.2." should say "Based
on LibreOffice 7.2 Community."
Cover pages of Preface and each chapter and appendix use the wrong
page style; should be First Page (so it doesn't have a footer).
On page 11, Table 2, "macOS equivalent" in heading row uses a wrong
font (paragraph or character style); should not be blue.
Page 131: Heading "Color Adjustment" should be "Color adjustment" so
capitalisation matches other headings.
Page 317: There is an extra amount of space under Figure 294, above
the bullet point "Print".
Page 318: URL for extension repository should be https, not http
Page 365: Bad page break at bottom, in Line and Filling toolbar section.

Jean

Peter and Olivier,
Here is what I plan to do:
1. Make the few corrections needed in the files. (Today)
2. Upload the corrected files to NextCloud. (Today)
3. Upload all of the chapter and book files to the Publications wiki
page. (Over the weekend)
4. Create the print version of the book. (Next week)

Jean

Peter and Olivier,
I have made the corrections and uploaded the new ODT and PDF files to NextCloud.
Jean

Hello Jean

Thanks for the review. Will now correct my copies.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

When you check the rest of your messages, you will see I’ve done the
updates and some other work.

Hello Jean

I am checking all my Impress files against your review comments.

Thanks
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hello, Peter,

why do you not take Jean's files? This way there will be no difference
between them, otherwise some errors might persist or new can be introduced

Lp, m.

V V pet., 19. nov. 2021 ob 11:03 je oseba Peter Schofield <