Second review of CG7215-User Interface Variants

I have given CG7215-User Interface Variants a second review.
Did not find any errors, but added two suggestions.

Regards,
Kees

Thanks Kees.

I accepted your first suggestion to improve wording.

I preferred not to implement the comment on the Print tab (Figure 43). I agree that this tab is sparsely populated and so its figure could be compressed. However, the screenshots for all tabs were grabbed from a screen set to a constant pixel resolution, leaving the figures for all tabs to be a consistent size, split in two at approximately the same position. I felt compressing the Print tab might save a little whitespace but at the cost of consistency. I hope that's okay with you.

I have returned the updated chapter to the Work in Progress folder.

Regards,

Steve

I accepted your first suggestion to improve wording.

I preferred not to implement the comment on the Print tab (Figure 43).
I agree that this tab is sparsely populated and so its figure could be
compressed. However, the screenshots for all tabs were grabbed from a
screen set to a constant pixel resolution, leaving the figures for all
tabs to be a consistent size, split in two at approximately the same
position. I felt compressing the Print tab might save a little
whitespace but at the cost of consistency. I hope that's okay with
you.

It was just a suggestion.
No problem if you leave it like it is.

Regards,