LibreOffice Calc on macOS

Hi Team,

Please could somebody who uses LO on macOS check two Calc shortcuts for me using a _7.2_ build?

The items in question:

1. On Windows, the *Insert > Object > Formula Object* option in the
    Menu bar identifies a shortcut for the interaction (that is,
    Ctrl+Alt+=). Is there a corresponding shortcut identified on the
    macOS variant and, if so, what is it?
2. On Windows, the *Help > Search Commands* option in the Menu bar
    identifies a shortcut for the interaction (that is, Shift+Esc). Is
    there a corresponding shortcut identified on the macOS variant and,
    if so, what is it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

1. On Windows, the *Insert > Object > Formula Object* option in the
   Menu bar identifies a shortcut for the interaction (that is,
   Ctrl+Alt+=). Is there a corresponding shortcut identified on the
   macOS variant and, if so, what is it?

On macOS with LO 7.2.2, it's Option+Cmd+=

2. On Windows, the *Help > Search Commands* option in the Menu bar
   identifies a shortcut for the interaction (that is, Shift+Esc). Is
   there a corresponding shortcut identified on the macOS variant and,
   if so, what is it?

I don't see any for macOS. The closest is to press Fn+Ctrl+F2 to activate the menu, press left to select Help, then enter to open the "Search commands" part. But that's a bit round-the-houses...

Cheers,
Mike

Hi, Steve et. al.,

V V tor., 2. nov. 2021 ob 16:44 je oseba Mike Saunders <
mike.saunders@documentfoundation.org> napisala:

> 2. On Windows, the *Help > Search Commands* option in the Menu bar
> identifies a shortcut for the interaction (that is, Shift+Esc). Is
> there a corresponding shortcut identified on the macOS variant and,
> if so, what is it?

I don't see any for macOS. The closest is to press Fn+Ctrl+F2 to
activate the menu, press left to select Help, then enter to open the
"Search commands" part. But that's a bit round-the-houses...

In Customize > Keyboard LO shows shortcut (Shift+Esc) in the tooltip for
the command "Search Commands", but it does not work on macOS, it might be
for some other OS' and hardcoded in the Help content (instead of being
caseinline-d for different OS').

Lp, m.