First Review of CG7216

Hi Team!

I have just uploaded my first review of chapter CG7216. The file is in the
WIP folder.

I added a new shortcut and made a few comments for consideration.

Steve, now all chapters have either been reviewed or are under review. Will
a second review be needed for all chapters?

Regards,
Rafael Lima

Hi All,

With regards to the overall need for a second review of the book, I feel that most of the chapters probably don’t warrant further review. However, given that I implemented the changes to all chapters of this update, then I guess you might expect me to think that!

I would prefer Chapter 15 (User Interface Variants) to be reviewed a second time if that is possible. This is a new chapter for the Calc Guide and hence doesn’t have the review history of the other chapters.

Other than that, the review comments that we’ve processed during first review don’t seem to indicate any underlying problem with any established chapter. This leads me to think it not worth spending people’s time reviewing any of them again.

Can I suggest the following way ahead?

1. Please would somebody perform a second review of Chapter 15?
2. Let’s aim to start the publication process on Saturday next week
    (2021-11-12). If anybody feels an urge to review any other chapters
    further, then feel free to do so before then.

Does this sound okay or does anybody feel strongly that more reviewing time is needed? If nobody expresses any reasonable objections, then I’ll go ahead with the above.

Regards,

Steve

+1

I already expressed in the past that our doc' team is savvy so a second review is excessive most of the cases.

Kind regards
Olivier

Hello

I also believe that a second review is very often unnecessary.

Creating a user guide after there has been an update to LO issued very often only requires minor changes to the older version of the user guide.

I want to publish to the Impress Guide 7.2, but I am held up by lack of reviews despite the wonderful efforts of Rachel and Dev.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hi Stve

I will give chapter 15 the second review.

Cheees, Kees