First review of CG7217-Error Codes

I have given CG7217-Error Codes a first review
This is a very small chaper with minor (style)errors.

Kees

Hi Kees,

Many thanks for your comments on chapters 10 and 17.

I have updated both chapters, accepting most of the proposed changes. I have included today's date in the filenames and returned the chapters to the Work in Progress folder, ready for second review.

Matters arising (both on chapter 10).

1. I have left the new “Protect spreadsheet structure” sub-section in
    its current position. If you look at the chapter’s contents pages
    you will see that it sits at the end of a main section entitled
    “Using multiple sheets” and this location looks appropriate to me
    given the sub-section’s subject matter.
2. Regarding the multiple suggestions within the “Viewing data sources”
    sub-section about whether paragraphs should adopt the List1 style,
    I’ve changed the layout a little to (hopefully) make the material
    clearer.

I hope these are okay – let me know if any problems remain.

Regards,

Steve