First review of CG7212 / Checking out CG7216

Hi all!

I finished the first review of CG7212 on Macros. The file is in the WIP
folder.

Steve, I made a few changes and suggestions in the file. Most notably, I
formatted the Basic code using Andrew Pitonyak's code formatter extension,
which was also used in the GS guide. So now both chapters have the same
code formatting.

I am now checking out CG7216 for a first review.

Regards,
Rafael Lima

Hi Rafael,

Many thanks for the comments on Chapter 12. I agree that using Andrew Pitonyak’s extension has improved the appearance of the macro code listings (I assume that we are happy to put up with the various styles that this extension introduces).

I have updated the chapter, accepting the proposed changes with only a couple of minor typographical adjustments. The only comment I ignored at this stage was that relating to re-sizing Figure 12 in order to fit it on the previous page - I plan to do this type of change at the end of the reviews, just prior to publication.

I have included today's date in the filename and returned the chapter to the Work in Progress folder, ready for a second review.

Regards,

Steve