Where do I Find subject on tab settings

I am trying to set up a table for filling with words and numbers that need to be vertically and horizontally aliened. There will be about 25 lines horizontally and about 6 columns wide, on a 8 and ½ by 11’ paper. Can you help on this? There will be anywhere from one to 30 or so numbers aliened vertically, along with 1 to 30 words in a column. I have other wrodprossers, but I like this better

settings

I am trying to set up a table for filling with words and numbers that need to be vertically and horizontally aliened. There will be about 25 lines horizontally and about 6 columns wide, on a 8 and � by 11� paper. Can you help on this? There will be anywhere from one to 30 or so numbers aliened vertically, along with 1 to 30 words in a column. I have other wrodprossers, but I like this betterHi Donald,Sorry, but the mailing list you have posted to is reserved for
    discussions about documentation development, not for answering user
    questions.User support is provided by posting to the user mailing list:users@global.libreoffice.orgor by visiting thehttps://ask.libreoffice.org/c/englishforum.You will most likely find the answer to your question by reading the
    chapters about "Tables" and "Paragraph Formatting" in
    the Writer User Guide, available for download (free of charge) from:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Writer_GuideI trust this will be of some help.RegardsDave