CG7205 and CG7207

Hello all--

I've returned CG7205 from first review and uploaded to the WIP folder. When I tried to move the previous version of the file from WIP to the archive, I ran into an error because another file of the same name already existed in that folder. I added a "-2" to the end of the name of the file I was trying to move in order to proceed. Possibly they are the exact same file but I decided to err on the side of not discarding either of them until confirming this!

I've checked out CG7207 and should have it reviewed and returned tomorrow.

Rachel

Thanks Rachel.

No problem with your actions when placing the previous file into the Archive folder.

I have accepted changes and Chapter 5 is ready for a second review.

Regards,

Steve