missing option in Nextclud

All

In Nextcloud I miss the option to create a link for publication of a document.
At the and of a line there was an icon to open a submenu to choose to share the document.
Is is missing now.

Greetings, Kees

Hi Kees

Please make sure the document you want to publicly share is not already internally a shared document. External sharing of an internally shared document can be (conservatively) seen as a security breach.

Either share a copy of the shared doc, or un-share the doc to later publicly share it.

Non-shared docs have a public-share option in the sharing panel on the right.

Regards
Olivier

Hi Oliver

I checked and the documents are not shared internally.
The sharing panel on the right is just missing.
And what is more.
Al the document that where shared before are no longer shared.
When they are clicked on the LibreOffice page the user gets the message that the file is not found on the server.
So no documents can be opend by end users anymore.

Regards, Kees