Chapter 2 Drawing Basic Shapes in Draw Guide 7.1 - ERROR

Chapter 2 Drawing Basic Shapes for the Draw Guide 7.1 has been published.

However there is a large error in the text for Straight lines - Creating lines - Item 5 and it reads as follows:

5). To restrict the drawing angle of a line to a multiple of 45 degrees, use one of the following methods:
  - Keep the Shift key pressed while drawing the line.
  - However, if the option in the Constrain Objects section of
  - Go to Tools > Options > LibreOffice and select When creating in Constrain Objects.
  - To temporarily disable When creating or moving, hold down the Shift key while drawing the line.

This error was created after I had completed this chapter and published the file on NextCloud.

The actual text should read something similar to the following. This has been taken from the same section in the 6.4 version of Chapter 2.

5) Keep the Shift key pressed while drawing a line to restrict the drawing angle of the line to a multiple of 45 degrees (0, 45, 90, 135, and so on).
Note
This is the default behavior of the Shift key. However, if the option When creating or in the Constrain Objects section of Tools > has been selected, the action of the Shift key is the opposite. Lines will automatically be drawn at a multiple of 45 degrees unless the Shift key is pressed.

I am now updating the Draw Guide to 7.2 and this error will be corrected.

The question that remains is what do we do with the 7.1 version of the chapter that has been published and is available on the LibreOffice website?

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team