Calc Guide 7.2 - Chapter 6

Hi Team!

I am writing to let you know that I have finished reviewing Chapter 2.
Steve, you'll find a few comments with my suggestions in the file. Feel
free to implement them in the final edit of the chapter.

I am now checking out Chapter 6 for review. I expect to return it on Oct 22.

Regards,

Prof. Dr. Rafael Henrique Palma Lima
Departamento de Engenharia de Produção
Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná (UTFPR)
Câmpus de Londrina

Hi Rafael,

Many thanks for the review and helpful comments.

I noticed that Olivier’s initials were included in the name of the file that you returned – I wasn’t aware that he was helping with the review. I’ve assumed the file name was in error but please advise if his name needs to be added to the list of contributors for this update.

I have modified the document to (hopefully) address all your comments. I’ve accepted the changes and used today’s date in the name of the updated file, which is in the Work In Progress folder and ready for second review.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Actually I was a bit confused when I looked at the "Archive" folder and
found the file "CG7202-EnterEditFormatData_SF_OH07Sep2021.odt" which
included the OH initials.

However, the "Work in Progress" only had the
"CG7202-EnterEditFormatData_SF_04Sep2021.odt" file. So I figured maybe
Olivier had done some changes but for some reason his file was only in the
Archive.

But now I guess I should have only considered the file in the WIP folder as
the starting point for the review.

Regards,
Rafael Lima

Hi Rafael,

That's fine.

At some point Olivier updated the files to better support their migration to HTML etc. These updates were later withdrawn when the changes were found to have adverse affects on translation. Hence the files in the Archive folder that include Olivier's initials are to be ignored.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Steve