Calc Guide 7.2 ch. 15 review done

Hello all--

I've just completed review of CG7215 and uploaded the file to the WIP folder, and moved the older version to Archive.

Still have IG7205 checked out and it should be returned early this coming week as previously committed.

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Many thanks for your review of this chapter.

All comments are agreed and have been addressed. I have placed an updated version of the file into NextCloud with today’s date in the file name. This is now ready for second review.

The change to get the correct chapter name into the footers was fine. I will have another look at all footers when the time comes to publish the full document.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Steve