Draw Guide 7.1

Dear Sirs:

I had been searching everywhere for an answer to why the cursor was not displaying on the Libre Draw rulers. There was an older version of the program on a youtube video showing they should be there. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZ8wD6pmGb9qHqvx9M4YBw

I finally found this page! https://books.libreoffice.org/en/DG71/DG7101-IntroducingDraw.html . Yay!!! When I saw that coordinates at the bottom of the screen displayed cursor position and that using "grid" was even more intuitive, I realized that this is a very cool program. I drew a rectangle on the grid and then played with the handles to morph it into whatever I wanted. I instantly fell in love! This program is going to be a lot of fun! Sent you a $19 contribution for whomever wrote that awesome online ebook. Nice job guys!

P.S. can't wait to play with the database and the math programs. I'm going to use them as "School Teachers" to better my knowledge in those areas.

cheers,
John (a pseudonym)