Drew

I am searching Drew's email.

I am joyce Drew's girl.
I am writing to let you know, that Drew passed away after a week in the
hospital, he passed away from a rare occurance after a Cardiac
Catherization . He had major brain bleeds.

I am sure he would want you to know.

Joyce.

joyce.demonbrun#gmail.com
11923 Messuck RD SE
Cumberland, Md 21502

240-727-3011

Joyce,

On behalf of the LibreOffice Documentation community we are deeply sad to know the passing of Drew. We have the best memories of him as person, volunteer and member of the LibreOffice and FOSS Communities. His contributions are still vivid in all our work.

Pray the Lord for Drew to rest in peace, he will always be part of our team and hearts.

Our best to you and all Drew family.

Kind regards

OLivier

Thank you for your kind words.

I also know he would want you to change his settings and dactivate
necessary things.

Joyce