Calc Guide 7.2 - CG7200-Preface review

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that I will review *CG7200-Preface.* I marked a
week for this in Guide Status CG72.ods, but hopefully it won't take this
long.

Have a great week, best regards,

Zibi

Hi,

the first review of *CG7200-Preface* is done.

Now I will do the first review of *CG7201-Introduction *(marked a week in
the status file).

Have a great week,

Zibi

Hi Zibi,

Thanks for your helpful comments on the Preface.

I have changed the ODT file as follows:

1. Included your name in the list of contributors on the second page
    (hope I spelt it correctly!).
2. Fixed the problem you spotted with the footer.
3. Added a response to your comment under Figure 1 but left both the
    comment and my response in the file (we can seek a second reviewer's
    opinion before resolving the comment).
4. Deleted the comments that have been resolved.
5. Accepted changes, ready for second review.

I put today’s date on the file but didn’t add my initials again. It is now in the Work in Progress folder, while the file that you returned is in the Archive folder.

The chapter should be ready for second review.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

glad I could help :slight_smile: Also thanks for adding me to the contributors list,
even though my name and surname can be tricky - you nailed it :slight_smile:

As for point 3 - it's nothing major, it can be disregarded.

Thank you and have a great day,

Zibi

Hi,

the first review of CG7201-Introduction is done - the file
*CG7201-Introduction_SF_ZZ_09Oct2021
*with comments was uploaded to the WIP folder.

Have a great weekend,

Zibi

Thanks Zibi,

Sorry for the slight delay in responding but I've been busy for the last few days.

All comments accepted/processed. The updated chapter is in Nextcloud and available for second review.

Regards,

Steve