new team member introduction

Hello all--

My name is Rachel and I'm a new volunteer for the documentation team. I helped out a little bit with OpenOffice documentation back in the pre-Apache days. I've used LibreOffice since the fork and would love to give back a bit more as the software has been invaluable for me.

I've worked as a network engineer, security analyst, and as a manager in various technical disciplines, and I usually end up being the person who wrangles the documentation and edits the white papers because I have English and library science degrees. :slight_smile: I'd like to focus a bit more on documentation and technical writing now.

I'm in the IRC channel as helixed. I look forward to contributing!

Rachel

Welcome Rachel!