Impress Guide 7.2

Version 01 of Chapter 6, Formatting Graphic Objects for Impress Guide 7.2 is now in the Work In Progress folder on NextCloud ready for its first review and comment.

Now for Chapter 7.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Greetings

I am checking out the IG7200 and IG7201 for first review. I am updating the status sheet and also renaming the sheet name from Draw 7.2 to Impress 7.2

Thank you

-Dev

Greetings - The first review of IG7200 document is complete. It is available in the WIP folder.

Thank you

-Dev

Thanks Dev for starting to review my work on the Impress Guide.

Hopefully I shall finish the whole guide by the beginning of October. I will be checking your reviews and will let you know my thoughts.

Regards

Peter Schofield

Sure, Peter.

I am uploading the IG7202 with review comments in the WIP folder.

Regards

-Dev

Greetings - I am uploading IG7201 with review comments.

Thank you

-Dev