First Review of GS7209 - Getting Started with Math

Hi all,

I have finished my review of GS7209 - Getting Started with Math. The only
updates I made were the names of some menu buttons and links to extensions
used in Math. For all updates, I made an additional comment to easily find
those changes. Let me know if any of you have any questions!

Here's the link to the reviewed document:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/f3kbEmL2Jows74o
<https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/f3kbEmL2Jows74o>

*Mitchell Camfield, MEd*
Instructional Designer
University of Cincinnati, College of Nursing
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0038

Thank you! And nice job. I’ve accepted all your edits and made a few
formatting tweaks.

All: I’m now finalising all the chapters and compiling the book. I hope to
publish it this week.

Jean