Introduction and Documentation User Account Request

Hi everyone,

My name is Mitch and I work as a technical communicator for a large public
university in the USA. I have worked extensively with various tools in
education as well as instructing others on how to utilize those tools. I
would like to assist with the technical communication of LibreOffice
software as I am a huge proponent of technology access for society.

I would love to help with published documentation and am requesting a user
account for the documentation cloud site. For reference, my user ID is
camfiemb. If anyone has any questions for me, please let me know. See you
all around!

All the best,
Mitch

Welcome Mitch

You have now access to the cloud files.

I have a question for you: What kind of communication you have in mind?

Kind regards