Getting Started With Documentation

Hello Team,

I am K K a.k.a Karnotcycle. I am new here in the documentation team of
libreoffice, I am still figuring out how everything is taken care of. I am
a recent graduate, I love open source and libreoffice particularly has been
my friend for long. I always wanted to give back to it, wanted to start
contributing but I am not a pro programmer yet.
I learned that I can always contribute in the documentation which I am very
confident that I will fit right in. I am excited to be working here. Please
let me know how I can get started and gain access to nextcloud/ what might
be my next steps.
Looking forward to a great time here and lots of future contributions by me.
Thank You.

Best,
Karnotcycle

Welcome :slight_smile:

You can follow the steps in https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud Now you can continue with step two.

The guide authors might have ideas for tasks you can do.

Ilmari