Hi from Poland

Hi all,

I recently decided to try and give back to the open-source community and
decided to help with the LibreOffice project.

My name is Zibi (Zbyszek) and I live in Poland - for now at least. I have
been working as a technical writer for over 6 years (most of it was in
Motorola Solutions). Occasionally I use Linux (Mint, PopOS, Ubuntu,
Raspian), but I am deeply in love with the FOSS ideology, and... here I am
:slight_smile:

After work, I enjoy climbing, games (tabletop and computer), and nature.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'm sure that I'll have some for
you, sooner or later :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Zibi