LibreOffice 7.1 "Writer Guide". suggest add steps for error messages involving "protected view" when opening an .ODT document from an email.

Hello,
When my recipients were trying to save an .ODT file they received in an email, they were unable to save the document onto their system/USB/Drive, etc. Instead they would get an error message "Protected View..." (the message has more information). I was unable to find any instructions on how to handle this situation on either the Writer Guide (7.1) or on the forums. However, after a bit of searching online I finally found the solution.
Please add to the guide the following instructions: "Save the email attachment to either your hard drive, external drive, or memory card first. Opening the attachment directly from within the email will cause the error message "Protected View..." and this will prevent you from saving the attachment to your computer."
So next time I have a call from another recipient, I can just search the guide for the words "protected view" and the instructions will remind me what I need to instruct my recipient on what to do next.
Kind regards,

Jo