"Exporting objects" in Draw guide and Help

Hi Team

The "Exporting object" topic in the Draw Guide (and in the Help) is quite shallow on the use cases of exporting Draw objects.

Depending on the file format chosen for export, different dialogs pops to set the exporting parameters. For example, quality, compression, encoding, size... All affects the output results.

Sure, the topic is technical, I leave it here for the records.

https://books.libreoffice.org/en/DG71/DG7106-EditingPictures.html#toc16

https://help.libreoffice.org/7.3/en-US/text/shared/00/00000200.html?&DbPAR=DRAW&System=UNIX

Kind regards

Hello Olivier

Will look into the export options when I upgrade the Draw Guide.
You are correct, it is very technical. Maybe beyond the scope for the Draw Guide.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team