GS7213-Macros - question

Olivier or someone,
In the status spreadsheet for GS7.2, there is a note for the Macros
chapter: "need to add topic for Development tools (OH)".
Can you or someone point me to the info that should be included, or
will someone add it to the chapter?
Thanks.
Jean

Hi Jean,

I volunteer to update the chapter on Macros. However, I'll only be able to
do it next week. Is that okay?

Cheers,
Rafael Lima

Rafael,
Unless someone else is available earlier, next week is okay. Thank you!
Jean

Hi Jean,

I checked out the chapter on Macros and updated the status spreadsheet. I
expect to return it by Aug 20.

Rafael

Hi Team,

I have updated the contents of Chapter 13 "Getting Started with Macros" of
the GS guide. Next is a summary of the changes:
1) I updated all screenshots
2) New topic "UNO Object Inspector"
3) New topic to give an example of macro for Calc
4) New topic about the ScriptForge library
5) Minor changes throughout the text

The new file is in the WIP folder and is named
GS7213-GettingStartedWithMacros_01_JHW_RL_20210821.odt.

Cheers,
Rafael Lima