Changes to list terminology

Hello team,

The release notes don't mention this, but anyone updating user guides
needs to be aware: list terminology has changed. In some, but not all,
instances "Numbered" is now "Ordered" and "Bulletted" is now
"Unordered". Some context menus now have "List" instead of "Bullets
and Numbering" and "No list" instead of "Numbering off". Paragraph and
Paragraph Style dialogs have "Outline & List" tab instead of "Outline
& Numbering" and field names on that tab have changed. There are other
examples; these are the ones I remember from Writer. You can't do a
global replace, because in some cases the terms have not changed.

Peter, I have now changed the terms where they occur in your edited
copy of the GS with Impress chapter. They'll be in the Draw chapter as
well.

Jean

OK Jean

Will check the Draw chapter as I review the chapter using the Impress chapter as a guide.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hello again

Why the change of list terminology?

To me, bulleted and numbered lists is the most common terminology used in software.
I think this change is unnecessary, but will check.