Clickable hyperlinks in indexes & bibliographies

The Release Notes for LOv7.2 include for Writer "Alphabetical indexes,
tables of contents and user-defined indexes will now generate
clickable hyperlinks to document index entry marks" but I cannot
figure out how to make this work for indexes.

Similarly, bibliography improvements include "clickable URLs in the
bibliography table" but it does not work for me.

I have tried on both macOS and Windows 10. I must be missing a setting
somewhere. Please help!

Regards, Jean

Greetings - I second your opinion. The index entry and bibliography are still not clickable.
Thank you-Dev