LO 7.2 RC1 is now available

RC1 of LO 7.2 Community is now available, so we can take new
screenshots as needed for updating the guides.
To get it, scroll down on the usual download page to the bottom where
pre-release versions are listed and click on 7.2.0. (It may not be
obvious that it's clickable.)
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/

Jean

Hello Jean

Thanks for the info about LO 7.2 release. I shall upgrade the Impress and Draw chapters for the GS guide to 7.2 as soon as I have published the Draw Guide 7.1.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Thank you, Jean. I have installed LO 7.2. I will verify the Base and the other guides as I pick to review.
Thank you-Dev