404 messages for 'Getting Started Guide 7.1 - documentation

Hi,

First, I'd like to thank you for such great software and documentation.
The problem - When I try to read the documentation in my browser window, I
get 404 messages for almost all the links in the doc and on the webpage.
https://books.libreoffice.org/en/GS71/GS71.html , starting with chapter 6.

Peace,
Donna

I get the same, but starting on chapter 9 through to to chapter 14 and
the appendices.

I've tested GSv.7.0 and there are no problems with the links on that page.

Cheers,

Marc

Hi

Blame it on me.

I'm converting the ODT chapters to HTML5 for online reading and it take a bit of time.

I think I'll finish late this night or early tomorrow

Kind regards
Olivier