Getting Started with Base 7.1 (chapter 8)

If anyone knows of changes in Base (or errors in the chapter) that
need to be included, please speak up.
Otherwise I will update the image on the title page, and references to
LO version number (copyright page or anywhere else) and declare the
chapter updated.
Jean

Greetings Jean - I am planning to work on Base from 7th June. I will share with you about the planning. I believe we will need a brainstorming session to take it forward.
Thank you-Dev

Do you mean the Base Guide or the chapter in Getting Started? I do not want
to delay the Getting Started Guide if the info in it is correct.
Improvements can wait for the next book after this.
Jean

Greetings Jean:

No, it is improving the guide. You can go ahead with your plan of action.

Thank you

-Dev