Getting Started with Calc (Chapter 5)

Felipe, if you or anyone know of changes in Base (or errors in the
chapter) that need to be included, please speak up.
Otherwise I will update the image on the title page, and references to
LO version number (copyright page or anywhere else) and declare the
chapter updated.
Jean

I meant, of course, changes in *Calc* in this note. :blush:
Jean

I have compared this chapter with the info in the Calc Guide and
updated some details in the chapter. These changes are tracked.
I also replaced many of the figures in this chapter with new ones from
the Calc Guide. They do not show in tracked changes.
I made some minor edits in the English wording. These changes are not tracked.

The file is in the WiP folder.

Jean

Hello Jean,

Sorry for the delay, this past week was a little intense here.

I can take a look at the chapter and delivery it by next week, is this due date ok with you?

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Felipe,
Yes, returning it next week after your review is fine. Thank you!
Jean

I am doing the first review.
Maybe Felipe can do the second?

Kees