Tille bar of toolbars in images

All

In several guides are images of toobars included.
Most of them are plain toolbars without the title bar.
In my opinion it is more clear to include the title bar of the toobar in the image.
What do you think?

Kind regards
Kees

Hello Kees

Definitely include the title bar.

Easy to do if you capture the toolbar window as a screenshot. However that does depend on the capture app being used.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hi Folks

If you un-dock the toolbar to get a screenshot with its title bar, let's try to resize (reshape) the toolbar so it can have the icons in more than one row and better display in the page (as opposed to a long 1-row of icons from left to right margins.

Regards
olivier

If we include the title bar, then a translator will need to recapture the
toolbar. Or is that not an issue? I thought it was.

Title bar seems unnecessary when most toolbar pix have a figure caption
that gives its name.

Jean