Row Size

How can I make the rows large enough to be read without a magnifying glass?

Version: 6.0.7.3 (x64)
Build ID: dc89aa7a9eabfd848af146d5086077aeed2ae4a5
CPU threads: 2; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: default;
Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: CL

I tried to ask this question on the website but "ask Your Question" produced no response.

Rob McKinnie 214-684-1639

You can enlarge the font size by going to Format - Cells on the Menu bar and then go o the Font tab page.
There you can choose the size of the font.

Kees