re. Accessing NextCloud

Hey there,

Peter Schofield has directed me to this email address. Hope you can assist

I'm new to the group and will start to help him review the Draw 7.1
chapters.

I created my Single Sign On Account, got confirmation, but when I want to
logon to the cloud ( https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org) I received
the following message.

*Account not provisioned. *

*Your account is not provisioned, access to this service is thus not
possible.*

Not sure if I must wait or still do anything else. Would appreciate some
assistance. Would like to start reviewing.

Kind Regards,
Elzett Kotze

Hi Elzett,

The Docs Team Coordinator (Olivier Hallot) is the only member of the
team who can provision your account for access to the documentation
Nextcloud instance. Olivier is a fairly busy guy, but I am sure he will
provision your account asap. Please be patient.

Best Regards
Dave

To assist Elzett in getting started, I have forwarded copies from the
WIP folder of:
DG7100-Preface for 1st. Review
and
DG7101-IntroducingDraw for 2nd. Review.

I have updated the Guide Status Worksheet on behalf of Elzett.
Elzett estimates that the reviews will be returned by 1st. June.

Dave

Hi Elzett

Please send your login name (not your e-mail) to *documentation@libeoffice.org*.

Kind regards

Olivier
PS (I'll change the above alias because it too close to the mailing list address).