REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics:

Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.

See you later!

Hello Olivier

Cannot attend the doc team meeting, but could you please raise one item.

Can the chapters in the Work In Progress folder for the Draw Guide 7.1 be reviewed and commented on so I can then start the publishing process for the Draw Guide.

I am now updating Chapter 11. This leaves the new Chapter 12 to complete and Appendices A and B to update to 7.1.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hi Peter

I made it a topic

Kind regards
Olivier

Greetings Olivier - It will be too late for me to attend the meeting. Hence, I will not be able to participate. However, I have added the topics to discuss. Should you need more information, I can add/provide it to discuss.
Thank you-Dev

Peter,
I hope to have time in the next few days to start reviewing some of the
Draw Guide chapters.
Jean