Hello

I keep getting the following error message from NextCloud when I try to log in. Can anybody provide
me with details of who to contact.

Internal Server Error

The server was unable to complete your request.
If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.
More details can be found in the server log.
Technical details

        • Remote Address: 178.252.18.102
        • Request ID: FkrTDKlpN9yM9F97WJ7B

Regards