I have amended the master document for the Calc Guide to be consistent with
the copyright page and footers used in Getting Started and Writer Guide. I
have also amended the layout and fonts in the book’s index. I left some
comments in the file and placed it in the Preparing for Publishing folder.

Other reviewed files are in WiP. I’ve done all of them except for any that
Felipe has checked out.