Hi Peter,
Need a file a bug report on that, instead of a note to me or to the list.
Jean

On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 17:46 Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

I have started to put together the user interface for the Draw Guide and
would like to suggest the following changes to the UI dialog.

I think the name should be changed to something more manageable — for
example UI Variants.

The word Toolbar should be dropped from the options Standard Toolbar and
Single Toolbarted names — Standard UI and Single UI. The word Toolbar did
confuse me at first, but now understand the result when these two options
are selected.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com