I’ve  now returned several edited chapters to the WiP folder. They are
marked in the Rev 2 column in the Status spreadsheet. I tracked changes.

Jean

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 at 22:12 Felipe Viggiano <felipeviggiano@libreoffice.org>
wrote:

Hello Jean,

Thank you very much for that!

I was preparing the files locally and had changed the copyright page of
the chapters, if you want to use them they were uploaded to a folder
named "Prepare for publishing" in the WIP.

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano