Calc Guide comments

The title page and copyright page of the Calc Guide chapters are not
using the same template as the Getting Started and Writer Guides. I
will change them to be the same when I do my other edits.

I have returned the Preface and Chapter 1 to the Work in Progress
folder. Continuing to work on others.

Jean

Hello Jean,

Thank you very much for that!

I was preparing the files locally and had changed the copyright page of the chapters, if you want to use them they were uploaded to a folder named "Prepare for publishing" in the WIP.

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

I’ve now returned several edited chapters to the WiP folder. They are
marked in the Rev 2 column in the Status spreadsheet. I tracked changes.

Jean

Hello Jean!

Working on that right now! Thanks for those many contributions!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

Jean,

Thank you very much for all that work! It was absolutely great!

All of your suggestions were implemented. The chapters are now on the WIP folder.

I'm starting to work on the master document, expecting to finish it by next Friday!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

Shall I have a quick look at Chapters 8 and 12, and fix their title
pages and copyright pages?

Jean

Just did it Jean, can you check if it is everything ok?

I have also uploaded a final version of each chapter in the WIP folder.

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano