Hi All.

Em 28/04/2021 09:42, Dave Barton escreveu:
Hi Filipe,

Knowing Stefan from his previous contributions to the project, I don't
believe he is asking for anything more than a simple acknowledgement, by
adding his name to the "Contributors To previous editions" on the
"Copyright" page of this and future guides. This and every other guide
we produce is based on the original OOo guides (most of which Jean was
_mainly_ responsible for), so I don't think it is necessary to add more
explanations of our origins than those that already exist.

Best Regards
Dave

I agree with Dave. And we should extend the acknowledgement to all involved in the past work in the contributors table.

I actually ask myself if we need to set acknowledgements per chapter. One common copyright section with acks for chapters and book should be enough. Right?

OLivier