Jean,

About the matter raised by Stefan Weigel, I noticed that in the Chapter 08 from Calc Guide 4.1 there is a mention to the original authors:

"/This chapter is based on and updated from Chapter 8 of the OpenOffice.org 3.3 Calc Guide, which was adapted from a German original written by Stefan Weigel and translated into English by Sigrid Kronenberger.../"

Perhaps we can insert something like this in the chapter to be published, a suggestion:

"/This chapter is an adaptation from an originally written in german chapter by Stefan Weigel and translated into English by Sigrid Kronenberger./"

What do you think about this?

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano