Hello Dev,

Thanks for that! I will now take a look at the chapter and as soon as possible I will provide you a feedback.

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

Em 28/04/2021 01:05, Vasudev Narayanan escreveu:
Greetings -
After reviewing Chapter 8 - Pivot Tables, I have uploaded the file PivotTables_FV_KK_FV_VN_28April2021.odt <https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/576594> for your feedback and necessary incorporation.

It was great learning. I will take another chapter and let you know about it.

Thank you
-Dev