Review Comments

Dear All
How do I capture the review comments?
1. Should I create a new spreadsheet to tracking the review comments? OR 2.  Should I enable track changes in the writer? OR 3.  Do we have a review template to follow?
Thank you-Dev

Our usual procedure is: Download the Writer file, then use Track
Changes and comments in the Writer file.
Do not edit the Writer file online.
When you are done reviewing, change the file name of your copy by
adding your initials and upload it to the Work in Progress folder.
Jean

Hello Dev,

I see that you managed to edit the Calc Guide Status spreadsheet, good to know!

About that, you did entered the information we need to know, but when you are indicating that you have taken a chapter for review, please fill the "Check-out by" and the "Expect return date" columns. After finish reviewing, fill the columns "Rev2" and "Return date".  I have changed it for you!

Once again, thank you for joining us! As soon as you finish your review, let us know!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

A bunch of thanks for the guidance, Felipe. I glanced through the spreadsheet to understand the changes made by you. Thank you.I will revert to the team should I have any queries.
Thank you again.-Dev

Greetings -After reviewing Chapter 8 - Pivot Tables, I have uploaded the file PivotTables_FV_KK_FV_VN_28April2021.odt for your feedback and necessary incorporation.
It was great learning. I will take another chapter and let you know about it.
Thank you-Dev

Hello Dev,

Thanks for that! I will now take a look at the chapter and as soon as possible I will provide you a feedback.

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano