Dear active community,

would you mind adding my name to the contributors section of the
Calc Guide since I am the original author of chapter 8?
Respectively, as well, would you please attribute me as the original
author in the prefix of chapter 8, which is published as a separate
file?

As a matter of fact I am no longer active in the project. Also I am
not subscribed to this mailing list anymore (and I hope some
moderator will pick up this message ;-) ).

However the Pivot Table chapter in the manual still reflects the
main structure as well as a good portion of my wording and
illustrations that I created formerly in my initial version in
German and which I published in September 25th, 2008 under the
CC-BY-SA license.

Thanks for your cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Stefan Weigel