Hi All,

Over the last few days I have spent some time updating the description of Calc's CONVERT function on the Wiki (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/CONVERT <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/CONVERT>). I had no idea that the function was so wide-ranging and powerful!

There is much information now available on the referenced wiki page and it would be great if somebody else could give it a quick review and advise if they spot any problems or have any suggestions. Can anybody spare the time?

A note also for Olivier - having extracted the information from the code and from experimentation, I suspect that it might be a good idea to review the corresponding description in the Help (which I think has some gaps).

Regards,

Steve